Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Great Day to be a Dad

Lily's first day at the beach was alot of fun. We decided that after 4 weeks of rain, we could use some fun in the sun.
Okinawa is a beautiful island...just check out these babes...too hot for TV! We searched to find the perfect place with a shade tree and a good view. The waves were better on the west side of the island, so that's where we went. About a mile south of Nago which is the largest city on the north part of the island, is where we found paradise for about an hour and a half.


Lily really enjoyed the small waves. Plus, I guess the sand tastes really good as well. It was a much needed break from everyday life. A couple dirty diapers and sand everywhere you can get it didn't bother us at all. Days like these you won't soon forget.











I mean Really!......If you can't just relax and let it all out.....why go to the beach????

I hope every Father's Day is just like this!!!!

Happy Father's Day

6 comments:

Todd and Micah said...

I can see that Kris is teaching Isaac well. I'm really jealous that you guys made it to the beach before we did. We've lived here almost a year and we still haven't spent any time on the beach. Maybe next weekend. I'm so glad you're all doing well. Love you!
Micah

mi*chelle said...

I love the picture of Isaac! Guys are so lucky...

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

My little nephew Noah was doing the same thing in parents from lawn the other day. Little boys....gotta love 'em! looks like you guys had a great family day!

TheGaffords said...

What a beautiful beach! Looks like you had a great day together as a family!

Anonymous said...

hey guy's this is uncle joel and aunt katie, hope you had fun at the beach. happyfathers day kris, love you guys hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous too! The beach is so beautiful. Where was Alivia, didn't she have her day at the beach also? I'm glad you live someplace where you can get away from the rat race. Miss all of you.

Love,

Mom