

Well, finally the day has arrived. Number 4 met the world on June 3rd (sorry Uncle Joel). She has firery red hair like her Pepaw Barber and is beautiful like her Mama.
Not that labor is ever easy but this one was without complication and ran pretty smoothly. Megan's Doc told her that she would deliver very quickly. However, to Meg, quickly means 20 minutes or your pizza is free. Still, total time from check-in to the "glorious appearing" was about 3 hours.
Alivia Irene Hutsell weighed in at a robust 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 19.5 inches. She appeared with red hair which is odd for our family since her 3 older siblings all had rather dark hair. Alivia is eating really well and sleeping well also. Megan had no complications and is resting comfortably at Camp Lester Naval Hospital...just a hop and skip away from home. It was a beautiful day to have a beautiful baby. ..and she loves her Daddy ( I think because dad puts out a couple more BTUs' then mommy).More pictures and stories to follow......
6 comments:
She's BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe her hair :) I love the name too. You guys have done it again!
She is beautiful. I think she looks like her Grandpa Barber. I always wanted a red headed kid, so I quess God decided that it would be in grandkids. Congrats. Great pictures please keep them coming.
Love,
Mom
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
I find some information here.
Post a Comment