Sunday, June 25, 2006

Birthday Cake

"I'm not so sure about this?"


"Oh my goodness... I'm in heaven..."


"And everybody's okay with this?"


"Well, just in case, I'll take it nice and slow."

"It's kind of mushy between my fingers."


"Are you sure you don't want any?"

"All right then, it's all mine..."

"Peek-a-Boo!"

" Who isn't cute with birthday cake on thier face?"

6 comments:

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Her curly hair is just SO cute. Her little curly eyelashes are too much! Looks like you had a great party and I must say I'm pretty impressed you could organize such a big thing so quickly after having a baby! You're supermom!

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Lily knows how to eat cake. Megan she reminded me of you on your first birthday. You took it kinda of slow too but when you got a few licks in you went to town. I can't believe she is already 1 year old and has a newborn baby sister to boot. I'm glad you had a nice b-day party and finally have some friends to spend it with.
Tell Lily Happy birthday from me-maw and hopefully we can celebrate a birthday with her in 2008.

Love,

Mom aka Me-Maw Barber

Todd and Micah said...

I love the dialogue with the pictures. She's really growing and she is starting to look more like you when you were little. So glad you could throw her a party.

mi*chelle said...

I LOVE 1st Birthdays! Cakes are so messy and so great!! When Drew and Evan turned one, we had the party at the church and literally hosed down the high chairs outside...and sent them to the church kitchen for baths in the sink. There was no other option. It was a mess x 2! How do these people with like 7 babies do that?!?! One royal mess for sure.

Dan & Angie said...

Megan I can't believe you guys are in JAPAN! So much we have to catch up on - Angie will be so excited to be reconnected with another college friend. We'll keep reading and keep in touch ...

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan, this is to cute. You make me want to have children. Don't worry, I know there are other aspects to being a mother and clean up. That is why I will invest in duck tape, hee hee. Just kiding. I am a little behind. Kris getting his award, very cool, way to go Kris!!!! The beach also looked beautiful. I am glad you had time to let go and just relax.

Take care girl,
Angela