
We had to get to the beach while Meemaw and Peepaw were here, so Kris (who had to work) gave us directions to Bogue Pier in Emerald Isle. Here they are under the pier.

There were millions of shells on the beach. I've never seen so many in my life. I think it was because of the lack of visitors for several months, so we got the prime pickings. It was great!
Lily

Alivia

As you can see Isaac has lost both front teeth. I worried how he might look without them, but I think he's kind of cute now.

This little girl was all over the beach. It was hard to get a good picture of her because she wouldn't stay in one spot.

Peepaw and Henry

I'm amazed that I even got all of them in one shot. They were all doing their own thing and all over that beach.

Following Peepaw
1 comment:
Hi guys, thank you for such a great time. We had so much fun. We had such a hard time leaving. Thank you for updating the blog. Love & miss you all! Meemaw & Peepaw
Post a Comment