At dinner this evening, the kids and I (Megan) brought up the subject of marriage and it went something like this:
Emma: I want to get married.
Mom: Why do you want to get married? So you can have babies someday?
Emma: No, I just want to be married.
Lily: I want to be married by a boy.
Mom: You mean you want to get married with a boy?
Lily: Yes, I love those boys.
Mom: (Oh Great!)
Emma: There are boys next door.
Mom: Yes, there are. (Hmm...)
Lily: I want to marry you mommy!
Emma: You can't marry mommy.
Lily: What about daddy?
Emma: You can't marry daddy, you're too big for daddy.
This is definately a fun age. So funny!
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss those babies so much...
Emma already promised to marry Peepaw!!!
Gabriel told me the other night that he wanted to marry me! It's great that they love us, huh?
Of course, Luke quickly announced that he could not marry me. Gabriel said that he could because he was sitting in Daddy's seat at the dinner table. Ok. Apparently those are related issues?!?!
Post a Comment