Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our puke green house

front/side of the house

carport/side

Well, I have to say that we feel very fortunate to have gotten a house on base, but it's just too small for all seven of us. We've rented a storage unit which is now full and have taken the fourth bedroom and filled it with boxes. Evidently we're not the only ones who have this problem because there isn't a day that goes by that I don't see a rental truck go by. People are either putting thier things in storage or moving off base all together.
So, with that said, we are looking off base to buy a home. Please pray that God will direct us in this and that he will open and close doors where necessary.
For now, we are doing fine and everyone seems to be adapting well. I think we're all ready to be somewhere permanent for a while.

1 comment:

Todd and Micah said...

I hope you find something soon. Trying to find the right place is tough, but at least you don't have to sell a house before you move. The green is a little old school, but the grass looks really nice :)