Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For My Sister


You're just jealous of my fishnet stockings!

6 comments:

Todd and Micah said...

You know it! That picture rocks. I like the aquarium pics too. I can't wait to do stuff like that with Grace. Aquariums are the neatest places for kids.

The Chinlund Family said...

Oh my word, I love this picture! What fun! Your kiddos are all so cute, I hope you have this up and framed somewhere!

Katie and Joel Hutsell said...

This is awesome, we miss the kids already! I guess we miss you guys too, but mostly the kids. I love how Henry is the only one smiling in that picture. Anyway, can't wait until we can see you guys again. Love, us!

Tasha said...

Oh my word that is Awesome!You make a hot saloon girl Meg!Kris looks like he's ready to snap.The kids are too,too cute.Love ya!

Shoemaker Family said...

That is an AWESOME picture! So so so glad you're back to the blog world, girl!

mi*chelle said...

how fun!!