Whenever Alivia wakes up during the night, I walk into her room and there she is clutching her blanket. She will also get upset with me if I try to take it away from her. We've never had a blanket baby. Even if she lays down with me she's searching around for a sheet or something to grasp and hold on to.
Do you recognize that blanket Meemaw Hutsell?
5 comments:
3 out of 4 of mine are Blanket Babies...and Gabriel has "Bear." All of them are completely ratty by now. Most of them have been repaired some way or another....but it's sweet.
All of mine ar blanket babies!!! We have had to replace all blankets at one time or another! I always keep an extra stashed away! I was a blanket baby too, that is until my sister threw mine in the camp fire one year! Still having issues with that! LOL!
Hmmm.. that reminds me of someone else and her Monkey.....
Yes, I recognize the blanket now. Paul had to point it out. I was looking at the small one, not the crocheted one. Glad you like it.
You go girl! Cling to that blanket and never let it go!
Post a Comment