On Monday, Kris was promoted to Staff Sergeant. This has been long coming since we've known about it for over 6 months. He was selected to be promoted, but had to wait his turn, if you will, to actually pin it on. In this picture, the Master Sgt. is reading his certificate of promotion.
Kris had to be sworn in again. I guess they have to do this when a Marine makes Staff NCO (non-commissioned officer).

I'm very proud of you honey. You're a wonderful husband and I know you're an incredible Marine! I appreciate all that you do for me and kids and no matter what road we go down together, know that I will always love and support you.
I'm very proud of you honey. You're a wonderful husband and I know you're an incredible Marine! I appreciate all that you do for me and kids and no matter what road we go down together, know that I will always love and support you.
5 comments:
Yo Devil Dog!!
This old man is proud of you too. You deserve more too. You have such a wonderful family and the neatest children. It is a joy for a father to see his shildren grow into great men.
Thank You for the honor of being able to continue watching.
It's sweet to read your support and love for Chris. I'm sure you are proud, and rightly so!
Happy Resurrection Sunday.
I coming out of stalker mode. I just LOVE your blog. It is one of my favorites to read! Your stories of your kids are hilarious (my husband & I both think so) and they are so beautiful!!! And I love how you just adore your husband. (What a treasure God gives us in husbands, I just love mine to pieces as well...) Your post made me cry this morning, although it may be hormone related it still was so thoughtful and caring! :) Allison
WOW! I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU TOO!
IT WAS REALLY NEAT THAT MEGAN GOT TO PIN YOU. GOD HAS RICHLY BLESSED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. LOVE YOU.
Way to go Marine. Semper Fi
Post a Comment