Monday, April 16, 2007

Lil' Stinkers

Alivia has discovered the amazing ability to look totally innocent even in the most obviously incriminating situations. Your sisters have taught you well.Lily can't live without her pacifier. 2 more months kiddo and they're in trash heaven! We thought this picture would be great for her high school yearbook listed under 'most likely to be a carni' or a politician'.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Lily and Alivia will be having birthdays soon. I love Lily's curly hair and Alivia's red hair. Give them hugs and kisses for me.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Todd and Micah said...

I'm sure Alivia had a very good reason for getting out that much toilet paper. Too bad we'll never know :)

The Easter pics are all great! I miss painting eggs. We used to do that a lot growing up. It's definitely a tradition I want to do with my kids too. It's just so much fun!

I'm glad you guys found a church. Mom told me the whole story of how you found one. Isn't God good?!

Katie and Joel Hutsell said...

I bet if grandma brown seen this pic she would say alivia got that from her dad..