
Alivia can get around pretty well now. She's trying to pull herself up but just can't get to standing yet. She sometimes gets stuck like this because she doesn't know how to get back down. She's so proud of herself.


My poor baby fell asleep in her little activity center. She was fine in it for a while and then I heard her fussing a bit. When it got quiet I saw that she had fallen asleep. Can you see those little curls in that second picture?

She's now taking a bottle and Isaac wanted to help me feed her. Aren't they cute?

I had to get a picture of this. Alivia loves her Daddy!
2 comments:
She's so big and oh so cute! And her hair isn't getting any lighter. I can't even imagine what our baby is going to look like. Red hair scares me a little bit. Who knows, we might have a blonde :)
Megan - I told Todd and Micah to watch out because they come from FERTILE genes! :)
Post a Comment