


Alivia is getting more mobile now and can make her way over to the Christmas tree. It's so funny to watch this because she's at the perfect age where she can't resist the urge to explore. What's even more strange is that Lily was doing this exact same thing last year. I guess that's what happens when you have babies 12 months apart.
Okay, so our tree looks really sad. I put most of our Christmas stuff in storage, and the two little ones like to pull ornaments off the tree anyway, hence the lack of decorations.
Next year at this time, we'll be back in the States and I promise things will look better.
3 comments:
Alivia looks so sweet in the Christmas lights.
Can't wait till next year! It's gonna fly, I just know it :)
at least your children don't climb the tree and have ackward flat spots. It is a good charlie brown tree. Remeber the true meaning to Christmas.
Great picture of Alivia! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment