Friday, November 10, 2006

Our Little Alivia - Ain't So Little anymore


You know, one of the best things about having a baby around is hearing those little baby farts. Alivia is our flatulence queen. She passes little stinkers all the time, but especially at night. There are nights when Kris and I are laying in bed (she sleeps beside us) and she'll pass gas and we just laugh and giggle trying hard not to be too loud for fear we'll wake her up. It's the best. I know there are others out there who know what I'm talking about.



Anyway, about this post, I thought I would put a couple pictures of her pulling on her shirts. I'm not sure why she does this but when she gets floor time or starts to get upset, she pulls and yanks on her shirts. Sometimes she gets so wrapped up in them that she can't get back out, as seen above. My other kids went through the shirt pulling phase but nothing like this. It's hilarious. Maybe she'll be a professional knot tie-er when she grows up.

She had a well baby appointment yesterday. She weighs 15 lbs. 7 oz. and is 24 inches long. She's in the 75% percentile for weight and 50% percentile for height. Her doctor said she's very strong for her age. That's my girl!

2 comments:

mi*chelle said...

My kids enjoy the carmel as well...Luke is about the only one who will finish the apple... Loved the pictures! Have a great week!

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

"The flatulence queen."... You sure do have a way with words. I'm dyin' here....