


Sunday, I decided to get the pool out and let the kids have thier first swim of the year. It was a little chilly for it, but they all enjoyed it. Lily's teeth were chattering, but she was having so much fun. The only way I could get them to come out was to entice them with a warm bubble bath.
5 comments:
YES!! I was hoping you'd start blogging. It'll be so nice to keep up with you guys this way. The kids look like they had a blast. Remember the pictures of us playing in the kiddie pool when we were little?! We really need to burn those :)
Welcome to the world of blogging, my fellow 1st soprano Chorale bud! Have you got a name for this little one??? I always love your names...they are so unique and pretty. Your kids are adorable on here! How lucky you are to have not just one girl! :)
Oh...this is Michelle by the way! It dawned on me that you have had several first soprano buds! :) (Including Micah!)
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment