

Well, I'm running out of time to have a May baby. It just might be that I'll have two June bugs instead of one. I suppose with Lily's birthday coming up on the 4th that she'll have a little sister as one of her first birthday presents. Let's hope she'll always look at it that way! Here are some pictures that some of you have been asking to see. Does my bellybutton sticking out make me look any bigger? Hee.. hee.. We'll keep you informed.
9 comments:
You look great Megan!!! An early Congratulations on your new little one!!! I think it's time Mic started giving you some nieces and nephews, don't ya think? :)
A. You look disgustingly good for being that pregnant. It's like you are born to have them or something. You are glowing for sure.
B. I agree with Kate C. Go Todd and Micah!
It's been so long since I've seen you so pregnant. I can't wait to be an aunt again :)
Megan,
Thanks for the pregnant picture!!!
You do look wonderful. I hope after this one that you do take a breather but hope this isn't the last. Your Mother would like to be there for at least one of your babies births. I love you so much. When Todd & Micah are ready we are ready with them. Love you all. Mom
Megan,
I was just looking at this picture again and realized how long your hair is. Wow it has really grown.
I'm glad Alivia is here and you know we would love to see her.
Love ya all!
Mom
Wow..... you look absolutely amazing for having your fourth child. Girl you looked good!!! But now you don't have to worry about that for awhile.
Angela
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
I find some information here.
Post a Comment